Thursday, May 31

nothing without you



I am your bad servant. I always make sins to YOU, a lot! I always forget about you. I always think to have fun, and I never thinking even a little piece of YOU. I feel useless. I feel like im nothing, yes ALLAH I am nothing without YOU. I feel that im great, being great in people eyes but im not great to YOU ! I feel bad, sometimes I have make the wrong path.

Ya Allah, i feel empty. Everyday I am hurts. I might be happy to everybody eyes, but actually im not that satisfied with my own self. Im greeddyyyy, I like to do it more to look great infront of teachers, friends and family. But....... facts is i never be greatfull to YOU. I never give thanks to YOU ;'( I realise that since my heart is always empty. Seeking for YOUR love, everyday im wonder did Allah forgive me for all the mistake i have done? Did Allah still love me? Wardah have said to me once, like this


can you read that? and I was touched with this msg, the time when im sick. I complain to her, and this is what she replied to me. I feel  guilty to you, Ya Allah. I have forget you soo many times, but you still give me chance to change ;'(  I was ashamed to face you Ya Allah. I kid not to be hypocrytes, Allah have give me chance. I never let it go again....... hm wardah always there for me. She give some advice, 

I would like to thanks wardah for everything, there is a virtue in all this ;') from now on I have tried to get to used with hijjab when going to somewher :')
Salam, Atie